Briglands House & St. Andrews Guided Walk
|At||St Andrews, United Kingdom|
St Andrews, United Kingdom
Coach Tour from Glasgow. Briglands Briglands was a modest Georgian country house near Rumbling Bridge that, between 1899 and 1908, was extensively remodelled by Sir Robert Lorimer; the work was commissioned by James Avon Clyde, an Edinburgh advocate and later judge, Lord Clyde. Peter Savage, in his book, Lorimer and the Edinburgh Craft Designers, writes: "At Briglands [Lorimer] took an old but spoilt building and gave it new life". In addition to work on the house itself, the gatehouse is based around one of Lorimer's favourite themes, Queen Mary's bath house at Holyrood. The owners, Mr. and Mrs. Multon have kindly agreed to show us round the house and gardens and provide us with morning coffee. Rufflets Hotel We will stop off for a soup and sandwich lunch at the delightful Rufflets Hotel, just outside St.
- Green Film Festival - Join...
- RACE2 Information Evening
- Techno Ceilidh / 24th Sept /...
- Thrift Crawl
- Social and Pub Quiz (Free...
- Three Legged Pub Crawl
- Pub Quiz at Ma Bells
- Bike Pool at Cosmos Centre
- Football Varsity Afterparty...
- The Great Luvians Craft-Beer...
- An Evening with Gordon Brown
- House of Horror Launch:...
- Liberating Cinema (by Mina...
- Freshers Stargazing
- Rick and Morty Pub Quiz
- Music is Love & Star Radio:...
- Whisky Tasting: Committee...
- Play On! : Auditions
- Auditions: Bare
County of Fife