BiPhoria Talky Space
|Address||5 Richmond Street|
5 Richmond Street
Our monthly "talky space" meeting at LGBT Foundation These are our main group discussion space meetings held at the LGBT Foundation, which is on Richmond Street in the city centre, about five minutes walk from Piccadilly and Oxford Road train stations, or from Piccadilly Gardens bus terminus or the tram station. Those who have been along in the past should note that since October 2010, BiPhoria meetings are in a new venue, 5 Richmond Street - behind Queer on Canal Street, at the Piccadilly train station end of the village. There is onstreet parking on Richmond Street and adjoining roads which is charged for up to 8pm. The postcode is M1 3HF See www.biphoria.org.uk/faq for answers to a lot of common questions people have beforehand.
BiPhoria Talky Space Manchester Manchester LGBT Foundation tuesday, November 7, 2017 - Events Manchester - EventsinUK.net
- ImproQuo Open Improv Jam #123
- The Prodigy
- Bell Witch / Monarch! / Vow...
- African Head Charge at Band...
- Earthless + Comet Control
- Big Thief Live at Gorilla
- Discolypso Clubnight at Band...
- Parklife Festival 2018
- A Certain Ratio + Gramme
- NYE: Banana Hill x Euphony
- Meandyou Xmas Party
- The Great Bar & Bat Mitzvah...
- Fine Wine : End Of Year Party!
- Craig Charles Funk & Soul...
- Latin Party x Spanish Fiesta...
- Midweek Music Club Christmas...
- Nick Mulvey / Friday 18th May
- Roy 'Chubby' Brown
- Eagle's New Years Eve Party
County of Manchester