Big Tide Bird Walk at Hesketh Out Marsh
|Address||The RSPB, Northern England Region, 7.3.1. Cameron House, White Cross Estate|
|At||RSPB North West England|
The RSPB, Northern England Region, 7.3.1. Cameron House, White Cross Estate
RSPB North West England
Join the RSPB on a guided walk to see a unique view over the River Ribble as the tide comes in. Watch the amazing wildlife spectacle as waders and other birds move across the marsh looking for roosting sites as the water rises. And as the marsh floods, keep a look out for small mammals trying to escape the water and hungry raptors above. Meet at the RSPB reserve car park at the end of Dib Road, Hesketh Bank. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear (walking boots recommended) as this is an exposed site. Unfortunately these walks are not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs. No dogs please. Booking is essential. Please contact RSPB Ribble Discovery Centre to book your place on 01253 796292. £4.00 RSPB members/ £5.00 non-RSPB members (under 18's free).
Big Tide Bird Walk at Hesketh Out Marsh Lancaster Lancashire RSPB North West England saturday, November 4, 2017 - Events Lancaster - EventsinUK.net
- End Of Term Meal At Sultans
- Al-Andalus Islamic Spain Tour
- Sport Lancaster Lights out...
- Light up Christmas
- Social Media School: Twitter
- NYE Glitter Ball
- Mad Friday
- Christmas Inflatable Pool...
- The Andrews Brothers Scatter...
- Bhakti yoga workshop
- Ormside Mill Spring Retreat...
- The Gin Society Festival -...
- Big Way for Beginners
- Dick Whittington - Family...
- Cranked Voltage: Christmas...
- Lancaster Comedy Club
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine...
- Little Christmas Crafty Time
- Lollipop Mondays hosted by...
- ReGrooved NYE Disco Funk...
County of Lancashire