Beginner's Kayaking Trip - POTs Rodeo & Surf/WW
|At||Exeter, United Kingdom|
Exeter, United Kingdom
Our beginner's white water weekend to Exeter will see Surrey competing against Exeter and other universities in the fresher friendly POTs rodeo. Plenty of prizes to be won. Club transport will take you from campus on Friday afternoon/evening and transport you to our accommodation. Saturday will be a fresher focussed competition to win goodies on the river ex, the newer you are the better prizes are available. We will then hit into Exeter for some drinking action. Sunday will depend on the water levels and attendees. We will either head deeper into Devon for a white water river day, or head to the beach for some kayak surfing and beach fun. You will returned to campus late Sunday evening. We will be staying in a Scout Hut on this occasion, so you will require a sleeping bag/roll mat combo.
This trip will be capped at 40 people to start with, due to the accommodation size, with priority being given to river leaders and freshers, but absolutely everyone is welcome. A space can be reserved with a deposit paid on the Club Website. Watch this space.
- Paul Young
- Exeter3k & Under 11's Mile
- Rumours of Fleetwood Mac
- Kids Halloween party
- Chakra & Aura Balancing...
- AutoCAD Introduction Training...
- Saying Goodbye Service Exeter
- The Winter Fair
- Paul Young | Exeter
- Innocent Grassy Van Giveaway...
- Smoke a fag outside whipton...
- Celebrating our head office...
- Halloween let’s be having...
- VR Horror Night- Mental Asylum
- Exeter Braves v Bath United
- Inner Circle: Hodge
- Exeter Marathon
- Sugar Fridays: Tossers
- Dirty Beat Presents: Melé
- Hindu New Year Celebrations
County of Devon