Autumn fruits & fungi foraging course : Leeds
|At||Leeds, United Kingdom|
Leeds, United Kingdom
Fancy learning about mindful foraging and positive identification of wild foods? We'll be taking a walk through beautiful woods and grassland finding fabulous fungi & autumnal fruits and seeds, we'll learn about edible herbs, plants and medicinals too. The walk is followed by a wild cook-up to taste foods crafted from ingredients we've discovered in the hedgerows. I'm all about promoting safe, sustainable and sensible foraging, engaging positively with nature and looking after our environment as we do so. Get involved :) Adults £30, children aged 8+ £8, younger kids free. It's up to parents to gauge if the course is suitable for their children, do contact me for more details of the day if you have questions: email me to book email@example.com
Autumn fruits & fungi foraging course : Leeds Leeds Kent Leeds, United Kingdom sunday, October 29, 2017 - Events Leeds - EventsinUK.net
- The Library Quiz // Friends
- Alestorm's Piratefest 2018...
- Erasmus Oktoberfest Leeds
- Life on the Inside: A...
- Laminate Pet Animal 'Solace'...
- Shortie Vs The World, Sally7,...
- UoH British Cultural Society...
- Redwood Drive at Santiago's...
- Creatures of the NIGHT Young...
- Viaduct Show Bar - Ms Topsie...
- Northern JBs - T' Late Show
- Children's Halloween Party
- Voodoo Halloween Costume Party
- Squire DJ Set
- Inkwell Jazz Jam
- Cheese Come Out Tonight
- Nell Bryden
- OxJam Festival Leeds 2017
- Officer and a Gentleman...
- Gabrielle Papillon, Simon...
County of Kent