An evening with Michael Caines MBE
Michelin-starred chef Michael Caines MBE will be teaming up with Sandy Park’s Head Chef Sam Billson in the Sandy Park kitchen in November, for his third evening in aid of the Exeter Foundation. Michael previously paired up with former Head Chef Denis Turner in March 2015 and March 2016, raising over £6,500 for the Exeter Foundation. The event, taking place on November 9th 2017, will include an especially devised seasonal five-course menu prepared by the two chefs on the night with complementary wines. The chefs will introduce each course and a Q&A session will add insight for guests following the meal. Tickets are £100 can be purchased by contacting email@example.com
An evening with Michael Caines MBE Exeter Devon Exeter Foundation thursday, November 9, 2017 - Events Exeter - EventsinUK.net
- Paul Young
- Exeter3k & Under 11's Mile
- Rumours of Fleetwood Mac
- Kids Halloween party
- Chakra & Aura Balancing...
- AutoCAD Introduction Training...
- Saying Goodbye Service Exeter
- The Winter Fair
- Paul Young | Exeter
- Innocent Grassy Van Giveaway...
- Smoke a fag outside whipton...
- Celebrating our head office...
- Halloween let’s be having...
- VR Horror Night- Mental Asylum
- Exeter Braves v Bath United
- Inner Circle: Hodge
- Exeter Marathon
- Sugar Fridays: Tossers
- Dirty Beat Presents: Melé
- Hindu New Year Celebrations
County of Devon