A View from the Bridge
|Address||253B Gloucester Road|
|At||Kelvin Players Theatre Company|
253B Gloucester Road
Kelvin Players Theatre Company
Kelvin Players offers a timeless tale of emotion and conflict Arthur Miller's modern classic A View from the Bridge comes to Kelvin Players Studio Theatre for a two week run beginning 11 October. An emotional and shocking piece of theatre, it is as powerful now as when it premiered in London 61 years ago – to the day. It tells the story of the Italian-American Carbone family, living in 1950s Brooklyn and torn apart after the arrival of illegal immigrant cousins from Sicily. The tale is timeless, with classic themes of love, family, codes of honour and culturally diverse views of justice at odds with the more liberal law of the land. The current UK immigrants may not be poor Italians, more often refugees fleeing from persecution or poverty from various parts of Europe and the world.
- Rally for Bristol
- Rum N Bass Bristol
- Welcome Week: Lizard Lounge...
- Kronic Bass & LDD presents:...
- Universal Groove - Akkord /...
- Victoria Park Owl Day
- Bristol Cable Barnstorm!
- Sly & The Family Drone / MC...
- Drum and Birds - Opening...
- Asphalt (Japan), Persecution,...
- Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde:...
- Mad Dog Mcrea - Bierkeller,...
- Stomping Story - Smartest...
- Field Games
- Vula Viel
- TYPE @ O2 ACADEMY
- Outblinker (GLA) w/ DJ sets...
- Rockabilly night
- Mike Dennis at Canteen,...
- Teddy Bears Picnic in the Park
County of Bristol