A Lane in Brazil by Mike Lane - Indoor Meeting
|Address||169 Wellington Road South|
|At||Stockport Masonic Guildhall|
169 Wellington Road South
Stockport Masonic Guildhall
A huge country that Mike has visited three times. Each visit has included time spent in the amazing Pantanal. A huge wetland area full of birds such as the Hyacinth Macaw, it is one of the best places to see and photograph the elusive Jaguar. The show also includes pictures of the Giant River Otter, Capybara and nut cracking Capuchin monkeys, as well as the multitude of colourful birds. Meetings are £4 for non-members and £1 for members. We have a raffle on the night which costs 50p for 5 tickets, money raised goes to help conservation. You will have the oppurtunity to book onto the January coach trip to Conwy and Llanfairfechan.
A Lane in Brazil by Mike Lane - Indoor Meeting Stockport Cheshire Stockport Masonic Guildhall monday, November 13, 2017 - Events Stockport - EventsinUK.net
- MTG Mixed Masters Draft
- Brookside Old Time Family Fun...
- Kids Photography Workshop
- £40 Bridesmaids Sample Sale!
- Standard PPTQ Dominaria
- Halloween Party
- Blush Showcase
- Unplugged @Poynton Acoustic...
- Poynton Centre 80's Night 2017
- Christmas Extravaganza Evening
- Gluten Free Evening with...
- Gin tasting
- TinyTalk Halloween Class
- Spooky evening at Stockport...
- Poynton Golden Memories...
- Wear it pink!
- Marple Lime Kilns Needs YOU!
- Friday Night Legend of the...
- Come And Sing G & S
- McKellens Masterclass - The...
County of Cheshire